The sophomore slump doesn’t just happen to college students and professional athletes. It happens in the workplace, too. Once the high of a new job wears off, many workers are left feeling disengaged. But the key to ongoing engagement may lie in gamification.
Today’s guests are Brandon Marsala, Creative Director, Content Strategy and Chad Bellin, Director of Products & Strategy at Mindspace. Mindspace, based in Tempe, AZ, is a creative learning agency which creates learning experiences and technologies that engage, inspire, and motivate the modern learner. Some of its customers include Starbucks, Google, FedEx, Expedia, Deloitte, Hyatt, Time Warner.
Today with Brandon and Chad we will talk about:
– What “gamification” is all about.
– How creating learning experiences can help engage and retain employees.
– What are the steps to follow to successfully implement gamification and learning experiences in your organization.
– What are the pitfalls to avoid.
– How technologies like AR, VR and chatbots will impact the way organizations deliver learning experiences.
This episode is brought to you by Fusion Alliance. Fusion Alliance delivers holistic solutions fusing together data, digital and technology to redefine customer experiences and move your ideas to execution. That’s why businesses across multiple industries have relied on Fusion’s expertise and partnership for over 25 years.
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Thanks for listening.
Interested in learning more about Business To Employee Branding (B2E branding)?
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the next Employee Experience Summit (eX Summit) in your city?