Company culture can be a tough thing to define. After all, it’s a set of values, beliefs, and styles shared, felt, and propagated by each and every staff member. Ideally, it’s something that develops organically based on the mix of people and personalities present in your office. But as companies grow and change, it’s easy for that founding culture to get lost in the shuffle.
Today’s guest is Heidi Jannenga, co-founder and President of WebPT, based in Phoenix, AZ. With 30% market share, WebPT is the leading rehab therapy platform for enhancing patient care and fueling business growth.Launched in 2008, the company has ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies five years in a row making the Honor Roll, which only 7% of companies make.
Today with Heidi we will talk about:
– How WebPT successfully scaled up its culture through 9 years of rapid growth.
– The company’s EX initiatives and what they call the culture cruise.
– What lessons WebPT has learned in those 9 years and adjustments they’ve made.
– What is the place of technology in the employee experience, as a SaaS company where tech is at the heart of its business.
– What key metrics WebPT has put in place to measure the success of EX efforts and the impact on the business.
This week’s eX Podcast is sponsored by Structural. Structural unleashes the potential of people and teams by giving organizations real-time, mobile access to employee data. Find, engage, and retain talent with the Structural Employee Success Platform. eX Podcast listeners can visit Structural.com/expodcast to get access to the latest employee experience resources, including the Employee Success Playbook featuring 10 research-backed methods to improve business outcomes.
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Thanks for listening.
Interested in learning more about Business To Employee Branding (B2E branding)?
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the next Employee Experience Summit (eX Summit) in your city?