The COVID-19 crisis has been an unprecedented disruption in our professional and personal lives all at once, affecting billions of people across the globe. It forced business leaders to react, adapt, make drastic decisions (usually people-versus-profit decisions), as they are faced with accelerated change, new challenges and a shift in priorities. The unfolding events are undoubtedly impacting the Employee eXperience, and employees must be at the center of how organizations and leaders respond on the way to recovery.
Ken Oehler, Senior Partner, Global Culture & Engagement Practice Leader at Kincentric, joins the eX Podcast this month to share the impact of COVID-19 on businesses and the transformation he’s seeing in eX leading organizations to design the post-COVID workplace.
Kincentric is leading a global survey on how COVID-19 is impacting the Employee eXperience worldwide. To respond to the survey, click here.
Today with Ken we talk about:
– What the “new normal” and a “post COVID-19 world” means for business leaders and organizations.
– What this upcoming “future of work” means specifically to eX, and how organizations should be planning for this.
– What are the biggest challenges leaders and employees are going to face during this period of stabilization and recovery.
– What changes Ken believes will bounce back to normal, and what things will permanently change.
– What organizations need to do to keep their employees inspired/engaged/connected during this transformation to the “new normal” journey — through the ups and the downs over the coming months/year.
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Interested in learning more about Business To Employee Branding (B2E branding)?
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the next Employee Experience Summit (eX Summit)?