It’s only natural that every CEO would want to create a work environment where they can fully reap these happiness benefits. The unfortunate reality is that not every employee is happy. There are those employees who are unsettled or even disgruntled with their work environment; but, because they don’t want to disappoint their manager, they don’t speak up about their unhappiness.
Today’s guest is Laurence Vanhee, speaking with me from Brussels, Belgium. Laurence is a renown Keynote speaker, author and she is the Chief Happiness Officer at Happyformance, a consulting firm who pioneered the European wave of employee experience.
Today with Laurence will talk about:
– How she revolutionized the employee experience in a Belgian government agency – yes, it is possible even in government!
– What she learned from her corporate, government experience and what led to her Happyformance.
– What are they key elements to Happiness in the workplace and how to design a strategy to reduce burnout and “boreout” among employees.
– We will also discuss the trends around employee experience in Europe.
– How building a successful EX strategy is as much a commitment from the employer as it is from the employees.
This episode is brought to you by Fusion Alliance. Fusion Alliance delivers holistic solutions fusing together data, digital and technology to redefine customer experiences and move your ideas to execution. That’s why businesses across multiple industries have relied on Fusion’s expertise and partnership for over 25 years.
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at email@example.com or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Thanks for listening.
Interested in learning more about Business To Employee Branding (B2E branding)?
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the next Employee Experience Summit (eX Summit) in your city?