Why has it become so difficult to get employee attention for important matters?
Global employee engagement is in decline. The rise of populism coupled with rapid advances in disruptive technologies is threatening organizations in an unprecedented way. As engagement falls, organizations will experience higher turnover, absenteeism, and poor financial performance.
On this week’s episode, I’m discussing with Don MacPherson a report that Aon Hewitt recently released on the 2017 Trends in Global Employee Engagement. We’re specifically talking about:
– How he defines engagement, and what are the drivers of employee engagement.
– How does employee engagement impact business outcomes.
– What are the things he’s seen that successful companies do in the employee engagement space.
– What are some of the key components of a successful employee experience.
– How technology will impact the future of work.
This episode is brought to you by Fusion Alliance. Fusion Alliance delivers holistic solutions fusing together data, digital and technology to redefine customer experiences and move your ideas to execution. That’s why businesses across multiple industries have relied on Fusion’s expertise and partnership for over 25 years.
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at email@example.com or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Thanks for listening.
Interested in learning more about Business To Employee Branding (B2E branding)?
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the next Employee Experience Summit (eX Summit) in your city?