We live in a Yelp world where the proliferation of third party rating sites and social media has democratized the bully pulpit. The voice of the consumer has the power to make or break even the largest companies.
Guess what, those consumers are also employees and they have found their voice has power too. Sites like Glassdoor, Vault, and Memo along with the social media giants Facebook and Twitter have given a voice to employees similar to that of consumers.
Today’s guest is Hal Halladay, Chief People Officer at Infusionsoft, as SaaS company based in Chandler, Arizona.
Today with Hal we will talk about:
– How employees are Infusionsoft’s first brand ambassadors.
– Why the Voice of the Employee (VoE) matters.
– Why the company has successfully scale up its culture in the past few years.
– What is the company’s unique on-boarding process.
– The place of technology in the employee and candidate experience.
– How the people function is no longer about HR, but about mixing different talents.
This week’s eX Podcast is sponsored by Structural. Structural unleashes the potential of people and teams by giving organizations real-time, mobile access to employee data. Find, engage, and retain talent with the Structural Employee Success Platform. eX Podcast listeners can visit Structural.com/expodcast to get access to the latest employee experience resources, including the Employee Success Playbook featuring 10 research-backed methods to improve business outcomes.
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at email@example.com or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Thanks for listening.
Interested in learning more about Business To Employee Branding (B2E branding)?
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the next Employee Experience Summit (eX Summit) in your city?