“Learning opportunities are among the largest drivers of employee engagement and strong workplace culture – they are part of the entire employee value proposition, not merely a way to build skills”. – Deloitte.
Engaging employees on a continuous basis and creating a culture of empowerment, trust, and collaboration are critical drivers to retain talent and thrive as a business. Companies’ learning cultures must comply with this mindset and focus on both what training is needed from a business AND employee perspective. HR, EX and L&D teams need to work together to consider the ‘experience’ they can offer, embracing digital technologies as a key enabler of cultural change.
Today’s guest is Brent Schlenker, founder of the Training, Learning and Development Community and Conference and the TLDCast Podcast.
Today with Brent we will talk about:
– What’s the disconnect between programs that Learning and Development teams create and which programs employees want to actually learn.
– What are the skills employees must learn to prepare for the future of work.
– What are the L&D trends that are disrupting the workplace.
– What place technology place in the delivery and consumption of L&D programs.
– How to measure the ROI on learning and development.
This episode is brought to you by Fusion Alliance. Fusion Alliance delivers holistic solutions fusing together data, digital and technology to redefine customer experiences and move your ideas to execution. That’s why businesses across multiple industries have relied on Fusion’s expertise and partnership for over 25 years.
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at email@example.com or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Thanks for listening.
Interested in learning more about Business To Employee Branding (B2E branding)?
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the next Employee Experience Summit (eX Summit) in your city?