Appirio is a global services company that helps customers create next-generation Worker & Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. For Stephen Pruden, Appirio’s Sr. Vice President of Human Resources, “happy workers make happy customers. It’s a virtuous cycle, where success creates success.”
In this episode with Stephen, you will learn:
– The importance of worker or employee journey map.
– How worker communication is critical to the experience.
– What worker engagement and measurement means to the organization.
– What’s the role of technology, especially with a remote workforce.
– How employee experience and customer experience are intertwined
– What’s Appirio’s Worker Experience Tour is all about.
This episode is brought you by MOLD. Mold is a full-service brand agency that works with artists, writers and creatives to help its clients increase sales, book more gigs and boost audience engagement. Its creative team of graphic designers, videographers, writers and brand managers work together to make sure that every time a client’s name is seen or heard, it shines.
If you want to send me feedback, suggestions for future topics or guests, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @eX_Summit.
Thanks for listening.